Breakside Brewery Releases Six New Barrel-Aged Beers in Bottles
Breakside Brewery will celebrates the holidays on December 15th with a Winter Formal party at the Melody Ballroom and the release of six barrel-aged and strong beers at the Breakside Brewpub.
Beginning at 12 p.m next Saturday, the release of these specialty beers is the first bottling since Breakside Brewery’s anniversary last May. It is also the first time many of these beers will be available in a non-draught format. The beer connoisseur will want to act fast, as supplies are limited, with fewer than 120 bottles of each beer available. All beers will be available in a 750 ml format at $14 per bottle. Many of these beers will be available on tap that evening at the Breakside Winter Formal.
Breakside will be releasing the following beers:
· Bourbon Barrel-Aged Aztec Ale- A strong ale made with chocolate and chilies aged in Heaven Hill barrels
· Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Oat Stout- A collaboration beer with Scott Dolich and TheBent Brick, aged in a Buffalo Trace barrel
· Bourbon Barrel-Aged Old Woody- A collaboration beer with Wildwood Restaurant aged in a Heaven Hill barrel
· Postmodern Lambic 2012- An oak aged “wild ale” made Solera-style through blending of old and young beers
· Imperial Stout
· “Ampersand” Chinato-Barrel Aged Strong Saison- A golden farmhouse ale aged in a barrel from Cana's Feast Winery and made in collaboration with The Hop and Vine