Beloved Portland bottleshop and taphouse The Beermongers
‘ 5th Anniversary celebration will feature events for Five Days for Five Years. Beginning this Wednesday, September 3rd, with a vintage bottle sale ,The Beermongers has no shortage of great events, including hosting a bottleshare event that the popular SE Division spot has been known for. Take the jump to see the full lineup of 5th Anniversary events running September 3rd through 7th.
- Wed Sept 3rd: Vintage Bottle Sale 2 sessions 11am and 5pm
- Thurs Sept 4th: Barrel Aged Cider Night featuring Reverend Nat’s : We will have 6 different barrel aged ciders on draft plus a special blend that will be available in bottles and on draft
- Fri Sept 5th: 1827th day open in row our official 5th Anniversary featuring special draft beers from our favorite breweries including Burnside, Breakside, Block 15, Barley Brown’s, De Garde, Oakshire, The Commons and more
- Sat. Sept 6th: 5 years of Leftovers, draft and bottled beers from the cellar
- Sun Sept 7th: Epic Bottleshare all day, bring your favorite aged beer and share with friends, 2pm Timbers Game, 5pm music featuring Lew Jones Trio