Celebrating the world’s greatest fruit, the peach, the 3rd annual Peche Fest returns to Saraveza and The Bad Habit Room on Saturday October 10th, fuzzier, fruitier and juicer than ever. Founded after organizers realized brewers were beginning to make some truly amazing and rare peach beers such as Upright Brewing’s Fantasia and Logsdon Farmhouse Ales Peche ‘n Brett, we figured if you could bring them together it would make for a very unique event. Now in its 3rd year, there will be over 25 peach beers and ciders in a variety of styles, as well as a peach-infused food and dessert menu and peach cocktails.
New this year is a VIP session from 1-3pm where attendees can sample some of the rarest of the rare early without the crowds and fear of beers running out. This period will be limited to only 50 tickets for $25 and includes 8 drink tickets and a branded glass.
Regular admission is only $10 and includes the branded glass and 2 drink tickets. This is a really low entry level so you can get in and try a couple of beers and don’t have to commit, though who would not want to stay and try them all, I don’t know!
Additional drink tickets are $2 and most options will be a 5oz pour for each drink ticket, with possible exceptions for the most expensive options.
While the peachy food and dessert menu and cocktail have yet to be finalized. There is a nearly complete beer list (with one cider) and a couple extra rarities that will be added to this list once they are 100% confirmed.
- Upright Brewing: Fantasia
- Block 15 Brewing: Peche
- Dogfish Head: Festina Peche
- Hopworks/New Belgium: Peach Sour
- New Belgium/Hopworks: Peach IPA
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales: Peche ‘n Brett
- Fort George: Eat a Peach
- Fort George: Summer Stout
- Breakside: TBA
- Cigar City/Ecliptic Brewing: Ellipsing the Sun
- Double Mountain: Peche Mode
- Epic Brewing: Brainless on Peaches
- Epic Brewing: Sour Brainless on Peaches
- Golden Valley: Pech un Idee
- New Belgium: Eric’s Ale
- De Garde Brewing: Peach & Apricot Bu Weisse (bottle pours)
- Finnriver Cidery: Peach Brett Tart Cider
- Great Divide Brewing: Peach Grand Cru
- Hi-Wheel Wine & Mead: Peach Cobbler
- Burnside Brewing Co: Gin barrel-aged Peach Sour
- 13 Virtues Brewing: Peach Fuzz Pils
- Laht Neppur Brewing: Peachy Keen
- Ex Novo Brewing: Peach & Apricot Gose
- 10 Barrel Brewing: Du Peche Mode
- Elysian Brewing: Gourdgia On My Mind Pumpkin Peach Ale