Sierra Nevada’s new Beer Camp Across America 2016 Collaborations are about to be released, and there are a few Portland area tap takeovers of all 6 new collaboration beers. If you cannot make it to one of the six city beer fests because none are in Oregon, this is a great way to try all six beers on draft before committing to a mixed 12-pack case.
Wednesday June 1st 4pm
8105 SE Stark St, Portland, Oregon 97215
Thursday June 16th 5pm
4500 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97215
Wednesday July 13th 4pm
2880 SE Gladstone St, Portland, OR 97202
Developed by 30 of the industry’s finest craft brewers, including Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Bear Republic Brewing Co. and Funky Buddha Brewery, with Sierra Nevada, each of the six limited-edition beers capture the here-and-now of craft brewing from six of the nation’s most influential, craft-centric regions.
Each 12-pack contains two of each beer style and will also be available at various draught locations nationwide:
- Sweet Sunny South Southern Table Beer (4.9% ABV) – An easy-drinking, malt-forward beer featuring traditional Southern ingredients.
- Pat-Rye-Ot Revolutionary Pale Ale (5.6% ABV) – A “revolutionary” Pale Ale inspired by classic colonial ingredients like rye and apple.
- West Latitude Session Rye with Hibiscus (5.5% ABV) – A Session Rye blooming with Hawaiian Hibiscus and California hops.
- Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA (7.5% ABV) – A style contradiction honoring the Pacific Northwest’s hop-bomb heritage.
- Family Values Imperial Brown Ale (8.5% ABV) – An Imperial Brown Ale that embodies native ingredients of the Midwest.
- Stout of the Union Robust Stout (7.3% ABV) – The ultimate combo of rich and roasty malts from our Southern California friends.
More information www.sierranevada.com/beercamp.