This Monday, June 11th, is The New School’s annual New Breweries and Cideries Showcase at Bailey’s Taproom as part of Portland Beer Week. We have pulled together our final list of ten breweries and one cidery (all opened within the last year) and what beers and ciders will be pouring below. For more on the participants, read our original post here.
Come by Bailey’s on Monday from 5-8pm to meet-the-brewers and owners of these spots as well as The New School crew.
- Rag Top Summer IPA – resinous summer IPA. 6.3% ABV
- 8 Bitte Helles Lager – Mild, malty honey-sweetness, cracker finish, herbal and noble hop spices. 5% ABV
- Hazy Town IPA – Hopped with Mosaic, Citra and Idaho 7 – 6.4%
- Calling Card Farmhouse Ale – Saison with Meyer Lemon and Szechuan Peppercorn – 7%
Von Ebert Brewing
- Volatile Substance West Coast IPA
- Oregon Sunstone Dry Hopped Sour Wheat w mango.
12 Bridge Ciderworks
- Tilikum Tropic Thunder – tropical freshness of passionfruit blended with Oregon-grown blueberries. ABV: 6.6%
- Steel Black Cherry – fresh now apple and black cherry juices come together. This cider is made with a Nouvea-style wine yeast, which allows the fruit characteristics and flavors to shine through. ABV: 6.5%
- Dirty Pretty x Breakside Brewery “Call Me Hazy” Pale Ale – juicy, hazy pale ale and official beer of the 2018 Portland Beer Week.
- Dirty Pretty x Alameda Darjeeling IPA – dank, piny, strong 7.5% ABV
Dwinell Country Ales
- Lowdown Gose
- Last Laugh Summer Farmhouse Ale
Grains of Wrath
- Onslaught Hazy IIPA
- Mexican Lager
Second Profession Brewing
- Portland Farmhouse Ale – A rustic cream ale—golden, crisp with Mt. Hood hops. 5.2% ABV
- The New Normal Hazy IPA – bold, tropical notes of mango, guava and stone fruit. Hopped with Azacca + El Dorado hop ABV: 6.9% IBU: 60
- Chocolate Casanova
- Summertime Pale
- Guava Golden
- Playa Pilsner
- Gotta Get Up to Get Down – Cask Coffee Mild
- Jean Schwarz – Nitro Schwarzbier
Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/588637514847702/
NEW BREWERIES AND CIDERIES SHOWCASE
Monday, June 11th Meet-the-Brewers 5-8pm
Bailey’s Taproom, 213 SW Broadway, Portland, Oregon 97205