Not many breweries have made it to 25 years of age, especially in these trying times when older breweries are struggling, Golden Valley Brewing’s 25th Anniversary is an especially big deal. This Saturday, February 23rd is a great time to visit McMinnville, a burgeoning new legit beer destination for Golden Valley’s 25th Anniversary Party or if you miss that or just find Beaverton closer, check out their Brewmaster’s Dinner at Golden Valley Beaverton next month on March 23rd.
Golden Valley opened it’s first location in McMinnville on December 23rd, 1993 and later opened a Beaverton restaurant and pub in 2012. The 25th anniversary party will feature a few different excellent specials, prizes, tappings and flights.
- $2.50 Pints of Red Thistle Ale
- Black Panther Imperial Stout Flights – seven different styles of Black Panther Imperial Stout ranging from Barrel aged to a special anniversary limited production brewed with Caravan Coffee Beans and Bob’s Red Mill toasted coconut.
- 25th Anniversary Black Panther Stout released in 22oz bottles.
- Free Anniversary Pint Glass for anyone ordering a Black Panther Imperial Stout
- Prizes including Lunch and Brewery Tour for six people with six bottles of Anniversary Stout.
- Other prizes include two tickets to the Golden Valley Brewmaster’s Dinner, and Gift Cards ranging from $150 to $25.
- Special Entrees and Desserts
Golden Valley Brewing – McMinnville
980 NE 4th St, McMinnville, OR 97128
Brewmaster’s Dinner at Golden Valley – Beaverton
Saturday, March 23rd 6-9pm Reservations $75
1520 NW Bethany Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97006
6 courses paired with a variety of limited production barrel aged, sour and cask conditioned beers. $75 including gratuity.
Duck rillettes croquettes with kumquat-orange marmalade & fennel-parsnip puree -Cask Conditioned Beaverton Blonde-
Caveman bleu cheese, black sesame tuile, strawberries & balsamic reduction –Frambtastic Pour–
Citrus salad with Castelvetrano olives, feta, pickled red onion, pistachios & agrodolce
–Golden Triangle IPA-
Cold smoked beef tartar with toasted cumin, beets, green apple, olive oil, sea salt, semolina cake & chili oil
Braised wild boar with rosemary spätzle, marinated charred kale & pan jus
Graham cookie bar, Valrhona dark chocolate fudge & house marshmallow fluff
-25th Anniversary Black Panther Imperial Stout-