Oregon Cider Week is in full effect now and one of the highlights is this coming Saturday, June 29th’s Cider and Donuts Festival. This family friendly event is at Portland Cider Co. in Clackamas from 11am to 4pm for $25 in advance or $35 at the door. Each admission includes ten different cider and donut pairings detailed below.
– NOLA Doughnuts, paired up with Portland Cider Co.
– Blue Star Donuts and Portland Cider Co.
– Blue Star Donuts, pairing the official Oregon Cider Week donut with the cider it’s made with – Bauman’s Cider Loganberry (vegan)
– Petunia’s Pies & Pastries, pairing with Finnriver Cider for a 100% Gluten Free pairing and Vegan too!
– Doe Donuts, pairing with Alter Ego Cider for a Vegan donut delight
– Delicious Donuts pairing up with Swift Cider
– Rocking Frog Cafe pairing with La Familia Hard Cider
– Kyra’s Bake Shop pairing with 12 Bridge Ciderworks (for 2 specially made, cider donuts: one Vegan/GF & one GF/Dairy Free)
– Gluten Free Gem Bakery pairing with 2 Towns Ciderhouse for a Vegan donut delight