PublicHouse in Springfield, OR is celebrating the day after Thanksgiving as Black Beer Friday. The draft lineup consists of vintage barrel-aged beers and hard to find stouts and porters. It will be a day rife with all shades of black, featuring breweries such as Sierra Nevada, Epic, Alesmith & more.
Specialty Drafts: Here are some of the specialty beers you can plan on tasting:
- Sierra Nevada Narwhal
- Epic Vanilla Baptist
- Alesmith Thai Speedway
- Fremont Dark Star Spic Wars 2017 *from the PublicHouse cellar
- Alesong Rackhouse Reserve *from the PublicHouse cellar
- Coldfire Citrus Solstice CDA
- Ecliptic Tiramisu Stout
- North Coast Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Rasputin XXII
- Great Divide Claymore Scotch Ale
- Hop Valley Got No Darkside Schwarzbier
- And more!
For more information on PublicHouse and this event, please visit: