Ecliptic Brewing goes to the dark side on Friday, Nov. 29th for a Black Beer Friday party. On this day, Ecliptic will release their new Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout, and have a variety of all-day specials, including:
· Dark Side Taster Tray featuring Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout and other rare beers from their cellar, such as: 2016 & 2017 Barrel-Aged Oort Imperial Stout and 2017 Barrel-Aged Ecliptic + Falling Rock Falling Asteroid Imperial Porter w/ Cocoa Nibs (Ecliptic’s rarest beer!)
· Dark Side Cocktail Special: Demeter’s Grief
· Dark Side Kitchen Special: Pan-Roasted Black Cod with Black Trumpet Risotto & Black Garlic Consommé
· 10% off ALL merchandise, including Drink Tanks and growlers
· $5 off all growler fill-ups
Instead of braving the shopping crowds – or perhaps just taking a break from them to refuel – Ecliptic calls on its fans to relax at the brewery with a day full of Dark Side deals. Specials are only available at Ecliptic Brewing on November 29th, from 11am-11pm.
About Ecliptic Brewing’s Black Beer Friday
When: Friday, November 29, 2019: 11AM-11PM.
Where: Ecliptic Brewing, 825 N. Cook Street. Portland, OR 97227
What: A reprieve from Black Friday madness, celebrating the launch of Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout with beer, food and merchandise specials all day.
Cost: Free! Food, drinks and merchandise available for purchase.
For up to date details on the event, visit the Facebook page here.
About Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout
This whiskey barrel-aged version hibernates for 11 months, picking up notes of caramel, spice and oak complexity.