Michael Perozzo is a life-long resident of Southwest Washington and father of 4. At his day job, he leads a digital marketing and graphic design team supporting food/beverage clients at ZZEPPELIN. Michael helped start Brewcouver – the passport to Vancouver’s breweries – and co-founded NorthBank Beer Week. He also manages beer buying for the Vancouver Brewfests and helped create Brewing Bridges Collaboration Fest. Portland Trail Blazers fans may remember him as DarthBlazer circa 2008-2012.
Recent posts by Michael Perozzo
- Events20 days agoLoowit Brewing Hosts Men’s Health Pinball Tourney.Michael PerozzoLoowit Brewing Company in Vancouver, WA is set to host Ball Save – a fundraising pinball tournament to support the Movember Foundation – this Saturday at the brewery.1 min read
- Industry News4 months agoFirst Look at Barlow’s Brewery and Barlow’s Public House Opening on Vancouver WaterfrontMichael PerozzoBarlow’s Brewery and Barlow’s Public House are the latest new brewery and pub to open in the burgeoning Vancouver, Washington craft beer mecca.5 min read
- Events4 months agoRare & Global Beers at Vancouver Brewfest This WeekendMichael PerozzoThe 8th Annual Vancouver Brewfest, presented by Great Western Malting, takes place at Esther Short Park in Downtown Vancouver this weekend – August 9th & 10th.3 min read
- Anniversary5 months agoFinal Draft Taphouse 2nd Anniversary Collaboration with Brothers Cascadia is a Rad PopMichael PerozzoFinal Draft Taphouse is prepared to celebrate what some might call the ‘raddest’ anniversary ever.2 min read
- Awards6 months agoWashington Beer Awards Deposit Precious Medals in the NorthbankMichael PerozzoLast weekend, the Washington Beer Commission held the 14th Annual Washington Brewers Festival.5 min read